- Shin, SI, Andersen, DJ, Hansen, DM, Yorgason, JT, Schilaty, ND, Busath, DD, & Steffensen, SC. “Connexin-36 Knock-Out Mice Have Increased Threshold for Kindled Seizures: Role of GABA Inhibition.” Journal of Biochemistry and Pharmacology. April 2013.
- Role for GABA and Glycine Receptors in Ethanol Inhibtion of Evoked Dopamine Release in the Nucleus Accumbens
- Role for GABA(A) Receptors in Ethanol Inhibition of Evoked Dopamine Release in the Nucleus Accumbens
- September 2012 – Tenth International Catecholamine Symposium (XICS) – Pacific Grove, CA
- Effects of Low Level Laser Therapy on Dopamine Release in the Nucleus Accumbens
- November 2012 – Snowbird Symposium – Snowbird, UT
Many online published articles at Associated Content.
To easily store, back-up, mark, and cite my articles, I use Qiqqa. It is the best tool out there – leaving EndNote in the dust! Give it a try – it is free!